Are you overspending on your marketing budget and yet not yielding desired results with the investment? Are your telesales partners not providing the number of leads you expect? Are you not able to grow your business at a rate you expect? There is a simple solution to all the above mentioned business problems. And that solution is telemarketing services. More often than not business owner confuse telemarketing with telesales. These are partly similar, but telemarketing covers a wider range of the business marketing spectrum. While telesales marketing is largely limited to making random calls to people on the other end of the telephone, telemarketing is a such more researched and professional approach to the whole affair.
Whether to outsource or do it inhouse?
The immediate answer to this question would be to outsource the B2B and B2C telemarketing tasks to a professional company. And there are a lot of reasons for this too. If call center services are not a part of your core offerings, then setting up the telemarketing services in India would be without any future business prospects. As a first, any entry level caller can quickly take up the role of a telesales caller, but only the most experienced and best in the line professionals can become telemarketing experts. So, the cost burden for initial level hirings would be high. Apart from that there are many other set-up costs associated with starting a team of telemarketing experts. This is why it is a wise decision to outsource the tasks to any of the reputed or upcoming telemarketing agencies in India.
What are the benefits of telemarketing?
A recent survey conducted in USA to judge the effectiveness of telemarketing services claimed that 60% of the respondents were happy to receive telemarketing calls over the cold calls made by the telesales services. They felt, companies that engaged only in telesales ended up annoying their prospective and present customers. Apart from this, there are many other reasons to opt for the telemarketing services in India:
- Direct Marketing: In this era, television commercials have chance of going away before they can captivate the audiences. Newspaper ads can go unnoticed, digital ads are often seen as unwanted stuff and social media ads hardly get the desired impact. So, the best way to reach out to the prospects is to get personally in touch with them. The professionals working in telemarketing companies can do this with great success. They not only connect, but convert the inquisitive queries into leads.
- Revenue Generation: A recent survey stated that more than 55% of respondents found cold telesales calls very annoying. They found that these calls did not meet their end expectations. While only 5% of respondents from the same survey, found telemarketing calls unwanted. The sheer results of this survey show the revenue generation scopes of telemarketing services in India. When the calls made by an experienced professional solve a specific problem which the customer is seeking, it will significantly increase your sales prospects.
- Business Expansion: Telemarketing calls can not only work when you are a startup trying to proliferate your business. It can also fetch great results when you are looking to expand your business into a new geography. With such services, you can venture into new markets and convey to the prospects how your services or products can change their lives.
- Meeting the Goals: As a business owner you remain in control of the telemarketing campaigns. You have to set certain goals for the telemarketing service providers in India, you have decided to partner with. It then becomes the responsibility of the agencies to achieve them and furnish them to you in their reports.
- Interacting with Customers: Successful business models drive huge revenues from referral sales achieved through the brand evangelists. If you have to achieve a high number of brand evangelists, then you have to interact with the existing customers and keep them happy. Their problems should be met quickly and effectively, their suggestions should be implemented in future business plans. All this can be achieved with the help of effective B2B and B2C telemarketing services.
If you have not yielded the benefits, that come after partnering with one of the reputed telemarketing agencies in Indiayet, then do it now!