Can web hosting affects page load speed
- May 30, 2020
- Lakshya Sharma
Why page speed is important?
According to keyword platforms, the speed of a web page is how fast the content of content on our web page loads. How long it takes for the text, images, and forms on your page to load and work. The fact is that the process takes a long time. Your audience will leave.
As we all know in this competitive world there are many service providers and we all offer the same services as we provide so there is a lot of opportunities for a visitor to go through another platform and buy services.
According to the survey, about 40% of visitors will leave your site if it takes more than 3 seconds to load. For example, if 15,000 visitors visit your site then about 6000 people leave your website and never come back.
Yes, definitely web hosting can affect our page load speed.
Firstly we have to know that why we need a fast load page :-
We are in a world where everyone wants everything to be quick and fast. Either he is a consumer or customer the longer it takes the time it will increase there is more chance to give up and go somewhere else. That’s why the speed of website revolving or loading plays a vital role.
Why page load speed is important?
- Speed affects our google rank.
- Lower page speed results in lower conversion.
- Everyone expects speed!!!!
The main factor is the construction of the site because if our website can rank good on google it can affect our visibility and even lead to better fun on our site. Web pages that load faster and faster are the result of crowdfunding on our website.
How to choose a hosting package that can help improve the page load speed of your site? The features that affect the package for faster handling are similar to those that make your computer run faster.
In contrast, I have thrown some light on the elements that have an impact on speed:-
- Fast Hard Drive – Using solid drive results in much better and reliable services. Thus by comparing with normal standard hard-disc, this is more capable of better page loading.
- Resources- If we use better processing power it results in better execution of pages.
There are two types of resources:-
- Dedicated resources: This factor plays a vital role when selecting a hosting package. So it is necessary to opt for a dedicated server that has a great impact on page load speed. If we use more bandwidth and RAM it will automatically increase page speed.
- Local resources: Keeping your resources on the webserver directly can enhance performance as against having them on another server with shared hosting.
- More Resources: More memory and processing power implies that your server can perform the execution of requests quicker. A dedicated server will offer considerably more resources.
Better the hosting results in better page load speed!!!!!
If we upgrade our hosting services plan it will give a positive impact on our website’s page load speed. Because Google also uses this factor as a ranking factor. At the end speed of a site, matters allot!!!!
Faster Hosting Enhances Page Load Speed
Improving your hosting plan can have a huge impact on the speed of loading your website page, especially on sites that contain the service. However, the impact can be minimal if your site is too weak for the app or is already in the process of being handled quickly. Improving your hosting package can also result in a faster upgrade when your site loads less because of multiple users viewing the site at the same time.
If you are trying to optimize your website to improve page loading speed, coding is not the only solution. Remember to remember when your hosting package needs to be upgraded to improve performance.
Copyright © 2020 Nexahost.Venture of Vmayo Technologies Pvt. Ltd. All Rights Reserved.