How we promote a Business on Whatsapp?
Whatsapp is a free messaging app for smartphones. You can make quick, easy, and secure
Whatsapp is a free messaging app for smartphones. You can make quick, easy, and secure messages and calls with WhatsApp via the Internet or wi-fi connection. WhatsApp Messenger is a very popular messaging app, it can also be said that it is a very essential smartphone app for sending messages to your family, friends, or any associate.
History Of Whatsapp Messenger App
- Whatsapp Messenger Founded by Brian Acton, Jan Koum ex-employee of Yahoo, launch date wall February 2009 (11 years ago).
- Whatsapp Headquarters in Mount View, California Unites States.
- First WhatsApp 2.0 was released with the message component, and within a few days, its number of active users increased to 250,000.
- Seeing the growth of WhatsApp, Facebook acquired WhatsApp on 19 February 2014 for the US $ 19 billion.
- Launched WhatsApp Web on 21 January 2015 to use WhatsApp on a web browser.
- WhatsApp launched a beta version of two-step verification on November 10, 2016, which would require using email addresses for security.
- Whatsapp launches status feature on 24 February 2017, similar to Facebook and Snapchat stories feature.
- Whatsapp Business released in January 2018 for small businesses.
- September 2018 launched group audio and video call feature and in October 2018, “Swipe to reply” feature introduced in the Android beta version.
- Whatsapp supports sending stickers on October 25, 2018, but requires a third-party application to add stickers on WhatsApp.
- Dark Mode was released in early 2020, and partnered with the WHO and UNICEF in March, and give updates on Coronavirus.
- In October 2020, the mute feature added the forever option, muting individuals and groups forever.
Whatsapp is a free massaging app for smartphones. It uses an Internet connection or Wi-Fi to send and receive messages. Messages such as text, image, audio, video, document, PDF file, or link are sent and received on WhatsApp.
Feature of Whatsapp
1.Messages Send and Receive without Charge
WhatsApp messages are sent and received via an internet connection, no extra money is required to be spent on this. When WhatsApp was not released earlier, we used to use text SMS to send and receive messages. To activate the text SMS facility, a recharge had to be done, in which it used to be that 1000 SMS would be available in 50rps recharge, 2000 SMS in Rs 80 recharge, and so on. But after all WhatsApp is released, you can send any number of messages without spending any money. Simple just go to google play store, search WhatsApp, and download it.
Send and Receive all types of messages such as text-based, images, audio, video, or documents.
3. Make Call Free
Free calls with WhatsApp can be made to your family and friends via Internet Connect or Wi-Fi instead of using the cellular plan’s voice minutes.
4. Group Chats
Create a group of your family friends and stay in touch with the message or call.
5. Whatsapp Web
Through WhatsApp web, we can run our WhatsApp on the computer’s web browser.
6. Stickers, Emojis, and GIF
Sending and receiving a sticker emoji and GIF to an individual or in a group.
How to Promote a Business on Whatsapp?
Here we will discuss some points that will help you in promoting your business.We will first discuss how to start a business.
- First we have to understand the need and the problem, what is needed more in the market and which problem has occured.
- The second step will be to make a planning, so that we can meet the need and solve the problem of more and more people.
- Digital marketing (SEO, SMO, PPC, SMM) is the way to reach as many people as possible.
- A website will be needed for marketing the business digitally.
- To create a website, first you need to buy a unique domain name, you can get a unique domain name from Nexhost, you can check at Nexhost whether the domain name you want to buy is available or not.
- Buy hosting, which will provide space to store a website files on the web serve.
- Now design your website and then promote it digitally.
Now we will see how to promote on WhatsApp
1.Generate a Broadcast List
Create contact list related to specific topics. Beautifully design message or video of product’s photos, descriptions and feature and increase engagement. Then send to contact list.
2. Enjoy a Group Chat
Create a group on WhatsApp and add any contact you want. WhatsApp group has the advantage of sending a message on the group and receiving it by everyone instead of sending a message to everyone individually.
3. Use Emojis
Use emoji to make your promotional message more appealing so that you can grab the customer’s attention.
4. Send Promotional Message and Video at Specific Time
Your business reputation will go down when sending a message at anytime. Choose a time and day to send a message and send a message on the fixed time and day.
5. Use Whatsapp Business App
In 2018 released WhatsApp Business to promote small business. Setup account on Whatsapp Business, then give a website link, business description and product images and start promotion and advertising of our business.