Starting your hosting reseller business is a good way to kick-start your entrepreneurial journey. It is one of the fastest and easiest ways to start your own business. Once you have decided to start, it is important that you pick the best reseller hosting plan that gives you the best features, complete manageability, and several other benefits at affordable costs. Similarly, Even if you’ve only seen the term as you were browsing hosting plans for your clients’ websites, you’ve probably noticed it as an option. In this article, you will see A Ultimate guide to Reseller Hosting.
Reseller hosting is the hosting in a form of web hosting wherein the account owner has the ability to use his or her allotted hard drive space and bandwidth to host websites on behalf of third parties. The reseller may rent a dedicated server from a hosting company or resell shared hosting services. A Ultimate guide to Reseller Hosting will know you the best tips on how to pick the best Reseller Hosting Plan for your business.
Here are the best tips on how to pick the best reseller hosting plan for your business:
- Easy-to-use Reseller control Panel: As a web hosting reseller, you need to implement, manage and monitor several end-user hosting accounts. Therefore, You must select a web host that offers an easy-to-use and convenient reseller control panel to manage client accounts. You wouldn’t want to waste too much time allocating and managing services for your customers. Similarly, Ensure that your web host provides a state-of-the-art control panel that makes managing your reseller business with ease.
- Value-Added Features: It’s important that you provide additional, value-added features apart from the basic hosting services. Your customers are always looking for hosting plans that support multiple features and applications.
- White-label Hosting Solution: Most likely you would like to sell services in your own name and brand rather than using your parent hosting provider’s name. Quite obviously, what you want is to promote your own brand rather than someone else’s. So it is important that you choose a hosting plan that also offers you White-label reseller to sell.
- Customized Plans: Customers are mostly looking for specific hosting plans suiting their business requirements. Your hosting plans must allow customization so that you can design tailor-made solutions for your customers. This also helps you sell better & more giving you more profits on sales.
- Provide additional services like Reseller Domains: Why would you want your customer to book domains somewhere else? Every hosting pack needs a domain name to build a website for. Selling domains will add another service to your offerings & good profits to your revenue stream.
- Choose a Reliable Web Host: This is the most crucial factor that will decide the success of your reseller hosting business. Providing quality services should be your top priority if you want to sustain and grow your business. Associating with an unreliable host that provides sloppy services will not only chase your existing customers away but also keep the potential customers from buying from you. Therefore, Select a web host that has a good track record for providing reliable services.
Pros and Cons of Reseller Hosting
- Recurring revenue
- Convenience for Clients
- Complete control over resources
- Full support
- Account upgrades
- Cost Effective