WordPress hosting is just hosting that has been optimized to meet for better performance and security needs. It is the most widely used website builder and content management system in the world and to build a new website on the WordPress platform is the easiest way and most expeditious way to launch an online business.
There are two types of WordPress Hosting
1.Shared WordPress Hosting
2.Managed WordPress Hosting
- Shared Hosting:-In shared WordPress Hosting, the server shared your site with another website in which your server will optimize your performance. In addition, WordPress hosts will automatically upgrade your WordPress software, hence they also even upgrade your plugins with essential security measures.s s
- Managed Hosting:- Whenever it provides offers the faster speed, server-side caching, better security, staging sites above all. Thus the server-side caching needs plugins to handle it. Moreover, Security plays an important role in every service, as a result, it has better security simultaneously staging sites used to test the changes in WordPress sites above all.
WordPress is an open-source content management system that allow creating their own website. It can be used to build from a simple blog page to a business portfolio website. It can help to design a simple blog in a very designer way to represent in a very different way in which plugins used to create from aesthetics to layout or content creation
WordPress.com V/S WordPress.org
Thus, there are two types of platform are wordpress.com & wordpress.org
Therefore, both of them are used for the blogging page & your site is hosted by WordPress and moreover, you will be assigned a subdomain website (e.g. yourname.wordpress.com). Thus, the benefit of hosting under is that it cost nothing for you. Moreover, WordPress.com doesn’t offer full access to the features of WordPress but as similar wordpress.org is better to use for.
- SiteGround (www.siteground.com)
- A2Hosting (www.A2Hosting.com)
- Flywheel (www.Flywheel.com)
What can WordPress do?
WordPress is an excellent platform for a variety of websites. From blogging to e-commerce to business and portfolio websites. It is a versatile CMS
Example of well-known WordPress websites
- MTV News
- The White House